Small groups are a place to grow your spiritual understanding, cultivate real relationships and develop a vision for how to positively impact the world around you. During any in-house events, masks are mandatory in the building.
1. Senior's Bible Study - Wednesdays at 10 am, starting at the church. Please check the calendar weekly for dates.
2. Youth (Grades 6 - 12) - Youth is a great way for kids to connect, learn about Jesus and grow in the their faith. Please check the Youth calendar for more information and dates with events and Bible studies. The Youth meets on Thursdays at the church from 7-9 pm. Bible study nights are from 7 - 8:30 pm at the church.
3. Prayer Group - this groups spends time in prayer: for the community, our world, the church congregation and also for individual prayer requests. The group meets Tuesday mornings at 10 am on Zoom.
4. Life Groups - Life Groups meet to study God's Word together, to pray for each other, and to come alongside each other in the ups and downs of life, encouraging each other to grow in our faith, hope, and love. We would love to have you join a group! For more information about Life Groups, please contact Pastor Seth. The Life Groups Scripture for the week of
5. College & Career - meets on Friday evenings. This group decides each week what they would like to do together. They usually meet at the church for games, etc. For more information, please contact Pastor Seth.