Small groups are a place to grow your spiritual understanding, cultivate real relationships and develop a vision for how to positively impact the world around you.
1. Senior's Bible Study - Wednesdays at 10 am via Zoom. Please check the calendar weekly for dates. This group runs every Wednesday from January 6, 2021 through to May. For the Zoom link, please contact the church office.
2. Youth (Grades 6 - 12) - Youth is a great way for kids to connect, learn about Jesus and grow in the their faith. Please check the youth calendar for more information and dates with events and Bible studies. Bible studies will be via Zoom. The youth meets on Thursdays from 7 - 9 pm. Due to Covid, youth has been online. Please continue to check the youth page for updates.
3. Prayer Group - this groups meets via Zoom and spends time in prayer: for the community, our world, the church congregation and also for individual prayer requests. The group meets Tuesdays at 10:30 am. Please email Pastor Seth for the link at: email@example.com
4. Life Groups -have started! Life Groups meet to study God's Word together, to pray for each other, and to come alongside each other in the ups and downs of life, encouraging each other to grow in our faith, hope, and love. We would love to have each of you join a group! Currently, groups will be online via Zoom. For more information or to register, please contact Pastor Michael Kluthe at: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. College & Career - meets on Friday evenings at 5:30 pm on Discord, due to Covid. This group decides each week what they would like to do together. (ie: online games, movie night, etc.) If you would like to join, please email the office during office hours or email Pastor Seth after hours.