Small groups are a place to grow your spiritual understanding, cultivate real relationships and develop a vision for how to positively impact the world around you.
1. Senior's Bible Study - Wednesdays at 10:30 amat the church. Please check the calendar for dates.
2. Youth (Grades 6 - 12) - Youth runs Thursdays at the church. The 2nd & 4th Thursdays of the month are Bible study nights from 7 - 8:30 pm and the 1st & 3rd Thursdays of the month, are activities from 7 - 9 pm. Youth is a great way for kids to connect, learn about Jesus and grow in the their faith. Please check the youth calendar for more information, dates, etc.
3. Ladies Prayer Group - this groups meets and spends time in prayer: for the community, our world, the church congregation and also for individual prayer requests. The group meets different days each week, due to work schedules, etc. If you would like more information about this group, please contact the church office. This group takes a break for the summer and will begin again in the Fall.
4. Life Explored! What's the best gift God could give you? Why is lasting happiness so hard to find? Come out and explore the answers to these questions and more on Tuesday evenings from 6:30 - 8:30 pm starting Sept. 17th. (will meet every other Tuesday) Supper and childcare are provided. This is a free event! Please register at the church office at: (306) 242- 4500.
5. Men's Mentoring Group - this group will be led by Pastor Jay Mowchenko and will meet once a month, for a year. Starts the week of November 4th. If you are interested in this group, please apply by October 25th by contacting Jay at: (306) 690-7334 or jay@shalomleadershiporg
6. Mentoring Group - led by Pastor Jessica Isaak. This group will meet for 9 months, once a month. A book will be read and discussed each month. Please apply ASAP! This group would like to start the week of Sept. 23rd. Please apply to attend this group by contacting Jessica at: (306) 850-3651 or email@example.com
7. Leadership Mentoring Group - this is a 12 month class, meeting once a month, led by Pastor Jay Mowchenko. If you are interested in knowing more about leadership and mentoring, please apply by Dec. 15th. This group will start in January 2020. Text or email Jay at: (306) 690-7334 or jay@shalomleadershiporg