Small groups are a place to grow your spiritual understanding, cultivate real relationships and develop a vision for how to positively impact the world around you.
1. Senior's Bible Study - Wednesdays at 10 am via Zoom. Please check the calendar weekly for dates. This group runs every Wednesday from Oct. 7th through to Dec. 30th. For the Zoom link, please contact the church office.
2. Youth (Grades 6 - 12) - Youth is a great way for kids to connect, learn about Jesus and grow in the their faith. Please check the youth calendar for more information and dates with events and Bible studies. Bible studies will be via Zoom. The youth meets on Thursdays from 7 - 9 pm.
3. Prayer Group - this groups meets and spends time in prayer: for the community, our world, the church congregation and also for individual prayer requests. The group meets Tuesdays at 10:30 am via Zoom. Please email Pastor Seth for the link at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Life Groups - will be starting mid-October. Life Groups meet to study God's Word together, to pray for each other, and to come alongside each other in the ups and downs of life, encouraging each other to grow in our faith, hope, and love. We would love to have each of you join a group! Some groups will meet in person and some groups will be online via Zoom. For more information or to register, please contact Pastor Michael Kluthe at: email@example.com
5. College & Career - meets on Friday evenings at 5:30 pm at the church. Please bring your own supper. (no food sharing) This group decides each week what they would like to do together. (ie: games nights, movie night, etc.) Sometimes this group meets online for a Bible study or online games. If you would like to join, please email the office during office hours or email Pastor Seth after hours.